What The Heck Am I Doing?

This blog all started with an idea, as most probably do. I wanted to make a coffee table book of my scenic photos from around Oregon. It would have been called "Oregon 365: From Beach to Burns". I want to capture Oreogn in its finest all during the year. I have lived in Oregon for 15 years, and although I admire the beauty throughout all the United States and World, I think Oregon is a very diverse and beautiful place to live. We have lush evergreen forests, peaks that rise into the sky, gorgeous coastline, rolling hills, valleys, desert plateaus, canyons, rivers, lakes, and streams a plenty! There is so much in Oregon to admire, I feel you can go anywhere and find beauty. So that is the purpose of this blog, to admire and recognize the diverse beauty throughout Oregon.
Disclaimer: For those wondering, I have not altered or enhanced any image. The only editing done was to crop or rotate the image. These are straight from the source.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day Sixty-Two

This one was taken a couple days ago at Silver Falls. This one is from the South Falls. You can hike behind this one as well, although we chose not to do that. You can also walk by the top right where it falls over the cliff. Its very pretty to examine all parts of the waterfall.

Camera: Canon XS

F-Stop: f/29

Exposure: 1/4 sec.

ISO Speed: ISO-320

FebMarch 134

No comments: