What The Heck Am I Doing?

This blog all started with an idea, as most probably do. I wanted to make a coffee table book of my scenic photos from around Oregon. It would have been called "Oregon 365: From Beach to Burns". I want to capture Oreogn in its finest all during the year. I have lived in Oregon for 15 years, and although I admire the beauty throughout all the United States and World, I think Oregon is a very diverse and beautiful place to live. We have lush evergreen forests, peaks that rise into the sky, gorgeous coastline, rolling hills, valleys, desert plateaus, canyons, rivers, lakes, and streams a plenty! There is so much in Oregon to admire, I feel you can go anywhere and find beauty. So that is the purpose of this blog, to admire and recognize the diverse beauty throughout Oregon.
Disclaimer: For those wondering, I have not altered or enhanced any image. The only editing done was to crop or rotate the image. These are straight from the source.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day Seventy-Two

This is of the local creek called Oak Creek. It is quite long and runs through a good portion of Corvallis. I would say its one of the more prominent creeks in Corvallis. This was beneath the Irish Bend covered bridge.

Early March 066

Camera: Canon XS

F-Stop: f/32

Exposure: 1/4 sec.

ISO Speed: ISO-200

No comments: